Today until April 24th get 15% off with your VIB Rouge status at Sephora online and in stores using code ROUGELOVE.
Sign up today to get your benefits!
- VIB Rouge: 15% off with promo code “ROUGESPRING” (4/18-4/24)
- VIB members: 15% off with promo code “VIBSPRING” (4/19-4/24)
- Beauty Insider: 10% off with promo code “BISPRING” (sign up for free 4/20-4/23)
I just added two new NARS multiples to my collection and a couple more Marc Jacobs lip glosses.
Normally I do my beauty and cosmetic shopping online. I like to fill a cart, consider it, edit it and then purchase after reading some reviews. This process reduces regrettable impulse purchases, and you’re chances of the right item being in stock are greater – also Sephora.com carries many more lines online than in store. I’m not a germaphobe, but I also prefer the thought that when buying online I know the product I receive hasn’t been handled by a thousand different people. Today, however, I had some time to kill after returning some items to H&M so I thought I’d have a quick look in my local Sephora store.
So let me walk you through this little treasure trove.
- NARS blusher palettes – I have been an avid NARS fan for years ever since I used the famous Orgasm blusher which I still wear today. I’ve often wanted to try other NARS blushers but never took the plunge – well today I did big style. These two palettes each contain 6 gorgeous NARS blushers. Now I can experiment and trial away until I find a couple of colors to add to the rotation with Orgasm. The packaging is also gorgeous and one of these will be great for taking on vacation.
2. NARS Velvet Lip Glide – I LOVE these lip glosses – great for providing a highly saturated color with a semi matte finish. I love wearing these colors in the summer. From left to right the colors purchased are Unlaced, Danceteria and No.54
3. Marc Jacobs Enamoured Hi-Shine Lip Lacquer – these get rave reviews and deliver great color with high gloss – from left to right above the colors are Sugar Sugar, Some Girls and Pink Flamingo.
Finally a couple of glow enhancers!
4. NARS Laguna Bronzer – this is a sheer, weightless fluid bronzer that I use on its own or add a touch to some foundation – it’s beautiful to apply and wear.
5. Marc Jacobs glow stick illuminator – Again this get great reviews – I bought this based on those and haven’t used it before. It appears creamy and I plan to blend it as a base with the bronzer for a glow on my cheek bones. This is definitely one I’ll be traveling with this summer.
Finally the Supergoop was a points reward – I LOVE this SPF brand and as a melanoma survivor, and therefore someone who is particularly paranoid about sun, I wear this daily. It’s fabulous for wearing on my arms too when I’m in a t-shirt. Try it – it may be pricey but it’s so worth it!