As you all know I’m having tremendous success running my Rodan + Fields business in the US and Canada, and I’m really excited about the launch in Australia where skincare is even bigger business due to the incidence of melanoma and sun damage. As a melanoma survivor I know all about being good to your skin and repairing damage done previously.
Given the passion I have for my business and the love I have for the people I’m working with I have decided to launch another business that will provide similar opportunities to those of you outside the US. Younique is a cosmetic and skincare company launched by a brother and sister team in 2012. We have presence in the UK, Ireland, Italy, Spain, Hong Kong, New Zealand, Germany, France, Mexico, US, Canada and Australia.
Younique’s mission is to uplift, empower, validate, and ultimately build self-esteem in women around the world through high-quality products that encourage both inner and outer beauty and spiritual enlightenment while also providing opportunities for personal growth and financial reward.
Younique also supports the Younique Foundation which offers help to sexually abused women.
Through my years in the corporate world in both the UK and America I have never felt so accomplished and fulfilled in my career as I do now. I run 2 amazing businesses of my own while working full time as the VP of Marketing for Pregnancy & Newborn Magazine. With dedication and consistency I have been rewarded with time, new friends and financial flexibility, which has given me so much extra time for my family, not to mention extra holiday funds! Women from all backgrounds are involved in the business which is what makes it so much fun – we’re so diverse in age, background and experience.
If you are looking for some extra funds, more time for your family, new friends, or an exit strategy from your current role let’s talk – this business can give you so much, including self belief and confidence! Don’t dismiss something before you’ve investigated it – believe me I was a complete skeptic at first!
You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org – with my experience in network marketing and your dedication you will succeed.
You can check out more details here:
Lets make those dreams become goals! xx
A quick vlog post from Datça demonstrating the 2 essential beauty products I can’t live without while on vacation – both links are available below the video.
Don’t forget to follow my vacation snaps on Instagram at @PoppysStyle
Apologies for the blustery wind!
Rolling 200 surgical steel needles over your face doesn’t necessarily sound fun does it? Well let me tell you due to their precise nature it doesn’t hurt a bit and the results are MAGIC.
Derma rolling creates tiny punctures in your skin which encourages collagen production as the skin heals – making it tighter, smoother and even eradicating acne scars. The punctures also allow product to penetrate the skin more deeply and enhancing efficacy.
It honestly works – look at my most recent photos for comparison – I have actually put weight on but my face shows a much firmer, smoother tone and tighter around my eyes, jawline and neck. I use my roller nightly followed by a capsule of the night renewing serum – it feels like liquid velvet on your skin! The crepiness on my décolletage from sun damage is gone too.
You can pay a small fortune at your dermatologist for treatment OR you can get yours here to use at home, and it comes with 60 ampules of the night renewing serum, plus cleaning tablets and vial, PLUS there is a full 60 day refund guarantee too! If you buy it with the Redefine regimen you can save yourself $100 here, or if sun damage is your problem you can buy it with the Reverse regimen here. A roller lasts a full year at least before it needs replacing. If you are outside the US and Canada message me and I can help get yours to you too! There’s a reason we’re number 1 in the skincare business here – OUR PRODUCTS WORK!
I’ve had to change my summer routine dramatically over the past years – as my skin as aged it’s ability to deal with the heat and humidity of Atlanta has changed too so I’ve had to adapt. Less is more but I still like to wear makeup so a good base is still needed. Here’s how I fend off the clammy, sweaty look and embrace the summer glow!
- I always start my routine with steps 1 and 2 of the Rodan + Fields Reverse regimen which reverses any existing sun damage. I save step 3 – the retinol and vitamin C treatment for in the evening in the summer. Instead, after step 2, I use the Active Hydrating serum (available for sale here soon) which does what it says – instead of forming a barrier to prevent hydration leaving the skin it is the only product on the market that actually ADDS hydration to your skin, raising your skins hydration by up to 200% on the first use, making your skin firmer, plumper and and bouncier in the summer.
I then finish with step 4 of the Reverse regimen – what I consider the most important step – the SPF moisturizer. It makes a great base for makeup.
2. Instead of using a foundation – in the summer I have 3 go to products that I use for different occasions that act as my makeup base.
- Clarins Beauty Flash Balm – The product blurb states that …Clarins’ brightening balm eliminates signs of fatigue in a flash! Instantly moisturizes and tightens facial contours so skin looks rested and relaxed. Olive and Witch Hazel extracts help visibly smooth the skin’s surface — diffusing the look of lines and wrinkles. Soothing Bisabolol helps restore skin’s youthful glow. Also acts as a make-up base or primer for perfect make-up application and hours of luminous wear…
I find it does just that and I wear alone (after a separate SPF) at the beach or as a makeup base.
What it is:
A luxurious cream with 24 karat gold and intelligent shade-sensing sphere technology to enhance luminosity and boost radiance, and colloidal gold to visibly lift and firm.
What it is formulated to do:
Optical diffusers have a prismatic effect that instantly scatter light, which helps diminish the appearance of skin imperfections to create a flawless, lit-from within glow. Three shade-sensing spheres are combined to provide a full spectrum of radiance and are self-adjusting to complement every skin tone. Advanced hydrators restore skin health by preventing natural water loss and provide immediate and long-term hydration for a fresh, dewy look and feel. Skin is left with a soft, natural-looking glow. Pure 24 karat gold imparts an opulent, radiant glow—locking in moisture and keeping skin firm by maintaining natural collagen in the skin—while colloidal gold helps visibly lift, firm, and restore lost elasticity.
It has a beautiful glow – gold you will not be surprised to hear – I use a stipple brush to blend it so I use it like a makeup rather than a skincare product. I’m wearing it today and it gives me a beautiful healthy glow.
– this is one of my favorite beauty products. In a single step you can add glow and SPF. If I need something with a little more coverage than the 2 previous products this is my choice. Instant Radiance Sun Defense Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 40
Sephora states that it is:
An illuminating, color-correcting and skin-blending tinted moisturizer that provides a flawless complexion while defending skin against harmful free radicals and UVA/UVB rays with broad-spectrum SPF 40 protection.
3. Finally I finish with the Rodan + Fields mineral peptide powder bronzer. This gives a fabulous finish with even texture and tone and no cakeyness. It goes everywhere with me.
Next I love to apply a bold lip and a great highlighter – but I have so many favorites they deserve posts of their own!
It’s Mother’s Day here in the USA on May 14th so I thought it would be a great time to run a little giveaway for y’all. Feel free to enter wherever you are located though!
I’m giving away TWO gift sets:
- The Rodan + Fields Lash Boost and eye cream gift set with pouch
- The Rodan + Fields spring gift set with lip renewing serum and eye cream with pouch
Both these sets are no longer available to purchase and are valued at over $100 each! Perfect for any mum/mom in your life – or a little something special for yourself!
Just want to share today’s BIG NEWS! I kept telling y’all and we did It! RODAN + FIELDS IS RANKED the #1 SKINCARE BRAND IN North America across all price points and channels!
Just imagine what this means for consultants and revenue!!
Euromonitor, the world’s leading independent provider of strategic market research, ranked Rodan + Fields as:
– The No.1 premium skincare brand in 2016--not only in the U.S., but in all of North America
– The fastest growing skincare brand in the U.S., for the last six years!
– The fastest growing skincare brand in Canada in 2016
JOIN ME IN THIS AMAZING BUSINESS NOW – I predict it might get harder to do so in the near future with this announcement! 👍
Email me at JoannaPritchard.MyRandF@gmail.com